Our Consulting team cover senior appointments across a diverse range of disciplines, ranging from Technology Consulting and Performance Improvement to Climate Change Consulting and Strategy. As such our clients in this area are equally diverse, including the Big 4, strategy consultancies, IT consultancies and niche specialists.
We complete complex assignments for our clients at Senior Management and Partner levels through to Management Consultants and Associates. Our success relies on our networks and knowledge within specialist areas which include;
- Finance function effectiveness
- Cost and supply chain management
- Sustainability consulting
- Programme management
- Change management & Transformation
- IT advisory
Click here to read our interview with Danny Davis, author of ‘M&A Integration: How to Do It’.
For more information on our work in the Advisory space, please contact us.
Over the past decade, Integral Search has worked across the globe building an international network within the Legal market. We have a track record of delivering senior mandates for leading Law firms both in the UK and across the globe and have been instrumental in some of the most high profile moves within the sector.
Our client portfolio in this area is broad, reflecting the nature of the market within which we operate. We partner with Tier 1 UK and US firms, leading local firms in both Europe and Asia as well as more recently Big 4 firms and global financial institutions. We deliver on executive search mandates, key market intelligence initiatives and advise on talent strategy and remuneration.
We are proud of our track record within the Legal space and our proven ability to deliver complex engagements on a truly international basis. Examples of areas we have worked include:
- Financial Services
- Technology and Intellectual Property
- Employment and Immigration
- Corporate and M&A
- Financial Crime and Regulation
- Real Estate
- Disputes and Litigation
- Tax and Customs
If you would like further information or a confidential discussion please contact Nick Goy.
- Managing Partner, Regional Office, UK
- Employment Partner, Manchester, UK
- Pensions Partner, London – Big 4 Firm
- Corporate Tax Partner, Paris, Tier 1 firm
- Tax Litigation Partner, Moscow, Tier 1 firm
- Financial Services Partner, Zurich, Leading local Firm
- Real Estate Partner, CEE, Big 4 firm
- Trade and Customs Partner, Hong Kong, Magic Circle
Integral are functional specialists in the field of strategy and Change. We provide senior level recruitment services to professional services firms, financial institutions, corporates and investment houses. Working on both domestic and international basis. We strive to deliver results that will consistently exceed our client’s expectations.
Our team has in-depth knowledge and have worked extensively in the following specialist areas:
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Unit Strategy
- Regulatory Strategy & Change
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Internal Consulting
- Business Transformation
- Change Management
- Corporate restructuring
- Corporate re-organisation and turnaround
If you would like further information or a confidential discussion please contact Ashley Gordon.
- Head of Strategy & Planning, Switzerland (Asset Management)
- Senior Director, Operational Improvement, Germany (Professional Services)
- Director, Internal Consulting, UK (Global Insurer)
- Director, Transaction Banking Strategy, Singapore (EU Bank)
- Head of Corporate Development, UAE (Sovereign Wealth Fund)
- Senior Director, Capital Markets Change Management, UK (Canadian Bank)
- Partner, Head of Retail Banking, Singapore (Strategy House)
- Partner, Insurance, Switzerland (Strategy House)
- Partner, FS Consulting, Germany (Big 4)
- Director, Digital, UK (Big 4)
Our technology team provide an industry leading technology search capability, with a team of specialists whom have operated at the heart of the IT Services market for many years. We possess deep market knowledge and effectively leverage well developed networks to deliver business critical mandates across EMEA and APAC.
Integral advise many of the industry’s leading Advisory Firms, Systems Integrators, Technology Vendors and Listed Companies working with their leadership teams to support organisational growth agendas and build new capabilities.
We have a proven track record of executing search campaigns to find and manage leadership talent in Technology: VP/Partner, Director, Chief Data Officer, CISO and Chief Digital Officer.
Our specialist areas are centred on :
- Risk Analytics/Information Management/CRM
- AI & Cognitive Computing
- Cyber Risk and Information Security
- Digital Transformation & Customer Experience
- Internet of Things
- Solution Architecture
If you would like further information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Glyn-Jones.